Monday 3 May 2010

Monday Morning Flash - “Homebaking”

0057-iplfn49gskywfifevgt8j0lfo1_5001

Today’s Flash is one of mine again. “Homebaking” was written as a challenge to tell a story entirely through dialogue.  Enjoy.

*****

Homebaking (206 words)

“Hi, Honeybuns. I'm home. Hmm, someone's been baking. Cookies!”

“Don't you dare, Sweetie. They're for the church fete.”

“Hummph. Hoo hate, horry.”

“Sweetie!”

“Sorry; couldn’t resist. Where are you anyway?”

“I’m upstairs, Sweetie.”

“What are you doing up here? You've still got a cake in the oven... Oh.”

“I did the test. I'm ovulating. The leaflet says we have to make love lots and lots over the next thirty-six hours.”

“Thirty-six hours?”

“That’s right, Sweetie. Once every couple of hours should be enough. Starting now. Thank God it's Friday.”

“Every two hours? I'll be knackered.”

“And I'll have more than a cake in the oven, I hope.”

“Eh?”

“Never mind – just take your clothes off and come here.”

“Okay.”

“Slow down, Sweetie. You know how I enjoy watching you strip.”

“Really? How's this?”

“Yeah, Sweetie. Wiggle that arse for me.”

“Enjoying the view, or should I turn around?”

“Turn around.”

“Okay.”

“Hey. No fair, Sweetie. Move your hands.”

“What's it worth, Honeybuns?”

“I'll suck.”

“Deal. Voila! Hey, what are you…?”

“Humpf, grumpf.”

“You shouldn't talk with your mouth full, Honeybuns. Oh, that's good. That's really good. Oh yeah. Suck it for me. Why are you stopping?”

“Wouldn't want to waste those spermies, would we?”

“Good point.”

“Come on, then. I'm ready and waiting for you, Sweetie.”

“You sure? I'm all fired up.”

“Goody. I'm going to enjoy this.”

“You bet you are. There we go.”

“Oh. Yeah. Oh, that's nice. Oh, that's nice!”

“Hmph, Hmph!”

“Ohh.”

“Hmph! Ahh! Yes. Yessssssss!”

“That was quick, Sweetie.”

“Does it matter? You got what you wanted.”

“I know, but...”

“And we'll go again later, won't we?”

“Damn right we will.”

“Honeybuns? What's that smell?”

“What smell?”

“Smells like burning.”

“Oh fuck! The cake!”

1 comment:

  1. Cookies, cake or sex. Which one wins??
    Tough decision.
    Fun read, Marc!
    :)
    Christine London
    www.christinelondon.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...